Want to visit some of the most stunning and lively beaches in the world? Well, Mauritius can be on your list as it is popular for its fun vibes and exotic beaches! Mauritius has made a great initiative for eco-tourism that you must explore at least once in your life!
And, if Mauritius is on your wishlist, make a booking for a Mumbai to Mauritius tour package where NFTT World arranges your vegetarian tour to this heavenly island.
Places You Must Visit
Be it a honeymoon or a family trip, when in Mauritius, there are a few places that you just cannot miss!
- Grand Bay- Witness the emerald blue water in the Riviere du Rempart district. This fun-packed place has something for everyone. From safe swimming, deep sea fishing trips, and boat rides, to surfing and sailing a lot more is here to do aside from enjoying the beautiful landscape.
- Ile aux Cerfs Island- Although Mauritius has a lot of beaches, Ile aux Cerfs Island is a must-visit. Known for its white sandy beaches and blue lagoon, your trip to Mauritius remains incomplete without visiting this scenic beauty. Aside from being a total stunner, you can try a lot of water sports activities here including a ride to the glass boats!
- Mauritius Botanical Garden- This botanical garden is over 300 years old and is undoubtedly a stunning place that is visited by millions of tourists every year. Witness the excellent topiary and over 650 species of plants. You won’t miss out on these must-visit places when booking through Mauritius tour packages from Mumbai!
- Chamarel Falls & Seven Coloured Earths- When exploring Mauritius, seven coloured earths and a stunning fall cannot be left out. This naturally colourful spot won’t just amaze you but also allow you to experience peace amid the breathtaking view.
Fun Things to Do in Mauritius
The thrill of experiencing fun activities in a tropical paradise is unmatched! And, when you are in Mauritius, these are a few activities you can try.
- Try Snorkeling- Snorkeling is a fun water sport that you should try in the beautiful blue lagoons of this country. Although there are several beaches you can visit for snorkelling, when you book our Mumbai to Mauritius tour package, we make the arrangements for all the activities you are interested in and find the places to leave you mesmerised too!
- Hike Around- Of course, the country is popular for its beaches and lagoons, but the Chamarel forest reserve is a place you should not miss. Aside from enjoying a 2-4 hour long hiking trip, you get to witness an aesthetic view of nature.
- Visit Giant Tortoise Conservatory- Giant tortoises are not easily spotted but they are found in this beautiful land. Don’t miss a trip to Ile aux Aigrettes where you can get a close view of these majestic creatures.
- Nature Reserve- if wandering around in nature is your therapy, then spending a day in Heritage Nature Reserve should be on your list. The best thing about this nature reserve is it can be visited by anyone! Witness the lush greenery, waterfalls, mountains and rivers and heal your soul!
- Tea Plantation- Mauritius has been growing tea commercially for over 200 years. Visit Bois Cheri which is the largest tea producer in the country and explore their tea plantation which is spread over an area of 250 hectares. Enjoy the freshly brewed tea and get some for your friends!
What about the Stay?
When it comes to finding an ideal location or hotel for your Mauritius trip, you should consider leaving it to us! NFTT World offers comfortable accommodation when you book Mauritius tour packages from Mumbai. Aside from taking care of your stay, we also make arrangements for vegetarian food options, so you don’t have to worry about your dietary preferences.
If looking for an ideal mix of natural charm, adrenaline rush and serene relaxation, look no further than the magical paradise isle of Mauritius. Book your Mumbai to Mauritius tour package with NFTT World today and embark upon an amazing journey where cherished memories would be waiting for you until the end of time. Do not delay. Let the magic of Mauritius charm you!